Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Angela tagged me, so here we go!

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, hmmm, I had just started working at a physical therapy clinic after a year of tech school and after losing my manufacturing job to China. I had just had or was about to have a hysterectomy. Mom was still walking (she's now wheelchair bound), and Dad was still spry (he's now been gone for 3 years and today is his birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad!).

Five snacks I enjoy:

(1) Hood Non-Fat Frozen Yogurt - Chocoloate of course
(2) Watermelon
(3) White cheddar popcorn
(4) Pepperidge Farm Orange Milano cookies
(5) My mom's homemade chocolate fudge

Five Things on My To-Do list today:

(1) Help my BIL fix some replace some rotten siding on the house.
(2) Build a new gate for the fence.
(3) Move some stuff around in the garage to put some shelving in place.
(4) Vacuum.
(5) Clip Raeka's nails (a major production!)
Can you tell I'm on vacation this week?

Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(1) Quit my job and start some sort of dog related business.
(2) Get my ill mother around the clock, loving nursing care.
(3) Build a green as can be house in the country.
(4) Donate a ton to not only my local animal shelters, but to Second Chance Rescue in Puerto Rico where Raeka came from.
(5) Travel.

Five jobs I have had:

(1) Nanny
(2) Veterinary Assistant/Receptionist
(3) Shipping Clerk
(4) Airbrusher in a figurine factory (my favorite job ever!)
(5) Office manager in a physical therapy clinic

Five of my bad habits:

(1) Worrying
(2) Procrastinating
(3) Starting things and never finishing
(4) Spoiling my dogs (is that a bad thing?)
(5) Lack of willpower for losing weight

Five places I have lived: Sorry, only have three...

(1) Winooski, Vermont
(2) Burlington, Vermont
(3) Colchester, Vermont
(4)
(5)

Five people I would like to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!):

(1) Amy
(2) Lizz
(3) Ginny
(4) Susan
(5) Steph

Five Random Things:

(1) I need to get my butt moving and into the shower!
(2) My BIL and I are both on vacation this week.
(3) It's going to be another stinkin' humid day!
(4) Raeka is dreaming on the couch and woofing in her sleep.
(5) I have to go to Elm Hill Farm to pick up pickets for my gate.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! I enjoyed reading your answers to this, Penny! Hope you had fun with it!

PenDaisy said...

I sure did, thank you Angela!